Graham Berrisford – short CV
Address: 80 Thetford Road, New Malden, Surrey KT3 5DT.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8949 8077
Additional information at http://avancier.website
Founder and director of Avancier Ltd, specialists in high quality professional training and consultancy in enterprise and solution architecture.
Enterprise and solution architecture tutor and consultant.
Publisher of Avancier Methods for enterprise and solution architecture
Instructor of classes to professional certificates in enterprise and solution architecture.
Certified by the British Computer Society to teach professional certificates in Enterprise and Solution Architecture.
Certified by The Open Group to teach TOGAF.
Training customers have included: ASDA, Roche, Virgin Money, Atos Origin, Siemens, Barclays, EDF, EDS, Bristol City Council.
Training associates have included: EA Principals (USA), QA, Architecting the Enterprise, Assist Knowledge Development, Info Support (The Netherlands), Algebra (Croatia).
· “An authority on EA. He has given an impetus to apply TOGAF in my work.”
· “Excellent. Highly knowledgeable tutor who was able to bring a sense of practicality, as well as clarity, to the TOGAF framework.
· “Thanks for the very enjoyable course last week - a refreshing change from my first experience of TOGAF training a few years ago. You did help to make this much clearer and more tangible for me.”
· “Very knowledgeable and professional.”
· “Thoroughly enjoyed the course, very impressed with your background knowledge.”
· “Very good instructor who knows the subject very well.”
· “Thank you very much for an inspirational course – a lot of experience combined with a refreshing mix of optimism, realism and scepticism.”
Formerly, a manager and consultant in a variety of roles related to delivery assurance and best practice, risk management, knowledge management, quality management, database project management.
Initially employed in programmer and database design roles.
Atos Origin, Schlumberger Sema, Sema Group 1998-2006
Manager and consultant in a variety of roles related to delivery assurance and best practice, knowledge management, quality management and CMMI.
Represented UK in global initiatives on technical risk management, knowledge management and software metier management.
Clients: DEFRA, Renault, Atos Germany.
Seer Technologies 1995 to 98
Company methodologist. CASE tool sales support.
Clients: Legal and General, CitiBank New York, other
Model Systems 1985 to 95
Principal consultant in analysis and design.
Clients: Stock Exchange, UK Government, Union Bank of Switzerland, other.
Eastern Gas 1981 to 85
Systems analyst. Promoted to database project manager, responsible for architecture of the applications and database in the hub of a hub and spoke system that linked the applications of several lines of business.
Infotech Ltd 1979 – 81
Principal consultant in advanced systems design.
ICL Education & Training 1978 -79
DHSS 1975 – 78
Programmer, then teacher of software design methods.
Leeds University 1971 - 75
BSc in Psychology