Avancier resources access and usage rights
“Great content and methods.” “I have never seen such a thorough, all encompassing, accessible and SENSIBLE statement of what it's about and how to do it.”
It is illegal to print, copy or present pages of this web site except as explained below.
Web site reading is free; web site use for professional purposes is constrained by terms and conditions set out below.
Licence fees are equated to training prices, so organisations can ask Avancier to invoice as for 1 training course place.
The annual fee for organisational access to the Avancier web site = the fee for 1 ICESA course place (see Training calendar).
The annual fee for organisational access to Avancier Methods = the fee for 1 IPCESA course place (see Training calendar).
The latter fee covers the supply of additional "hidden" materials and the right to publish Avancier Methods (some or all of c100 documents) on an in-house-only web site.
Avancier Methods use
Avancier web site use
Avancier Methods are comprehensive, cohesive, supported by training and certification, and largely in the public domain. They are compatible with well-known standards (TOGAF, ArchiMate etc.), yet also stand alone and give architects the more concrete guidance they need. They include scores of catalogues, matrices and diagrams for architecture description, guidance on organisation and roles. They are supported by training to the BCS professional certificates in enterprise and solution architecture.
Documents with no hyperlinks are made available to licensed Avancier Methods users only.
Return the home page for associated Training courses.
Legitimate use of Avancier Methods (AM) requires the permission of Avancier Limited. Avancier gives permission to:
a) Individuals who have attended a training course delivered by Avancier or a licensed associate of Avancier.
b) Employees of employers who have paid the appropriate licence fee to Avancier but only in the year that licence fee covers.
c) Training providers who have paid the appropriate licence fee to Avancier but only in the year that licence fee covers.
AM users in categories b and c above must:
· pay a licence fee appropriate to the expected number of employees and/or or training course delegates in the year covered by the licence,
· keep Avancier informed about any significant change to the expected number of employees and/or training course delegates,
· stop using AM if and when the licence runs out, and
· use the current web site version of AM wherever possible,
Avancier reserves the right the cancel the licence of anybody who copies web site content more widely than is needed for legitimate use.
1. Gaining access to the Avancier Limited web site (this web site) means you have agreed to be bound by the terms outlined in this legal statement and agree that the courts of England and Wales have complete and exclusive legal jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise from any content contained within this web site.
2. Except where otherwise stated, the copyright in the material contained in this web site is held by Avancier Limited. All rights reserved.
3. With the exception of automated copying inevitably involved in accessing material on this web site, it is illegal to print, copy, share or show any content except with the written agreement of Avancier Limited or where the licence on a single web page allows. Other than solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Avancier Limited.
4. With the exception of people who have attended Avancier’s training courses, if any team or division in any kind of organisation wants to use Avancier’s web site or training materials in their education or work or refer to Avancier’s web site or training materials in their knowledge sharing or quality management system, then a manager in that organisation must write to Avancier requesting permission for access and usage, describing the scale and scope of desired access and usage.
5. It is illegal for anybody other than a paid-for student of Avancier training to use Avancier training material, except with the agreement of Avancier.
6. Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct. However you should be aware that information may be incomplete, may contain inaccuracies or may have become out of date.
7. To the extent permitted by law Avancier Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any person or other legal entity which may arise from the use of any of the information contained herein.
Copyright © 2006 to 2011 Avancier Limited, except where the information on a web page shows otherwise.
For example, some web pages are published under a full Attribution-No Derivatives Licence.